What does cookie mean?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your browser by a site you visit. A cookie is stored in your browser and allows the site or a third party to recognize you and improve your next visit, making browsing that site more useful to you.
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session". Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you are no longer logged in, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your browser.
• to activate certain functions of the site,
• for traffic analysis,
• to store your preferences
We use both types of cookies within the site and we use different types of cookies in the operation of the site:
• cookies related to user accounts. We may use account-related cookies to authenticate users and to prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. We may use these cookies to retain information that changes the way the site works or is displayed, such as the "store" function.
• analytics cookies. We may use traffic analysis cookies to obtain information about how the site is used, so that we can make improvements. We may also use traffic analysis cookies to test new ads, pages, features or new features of the site, to see how our users react.
• third party cookies. In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-party cookies to report site usage statistics, to serve ads on and through the site, and so on.
What are your options?
If you want to delete cookies or instruct your browser to delete or reject cookies, go to your browser's help pages. Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you may not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages may not be displayed. correct.
For your Chrome web browser, visit this page: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
For the Microsoft Edge web browser, visit this page: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
For the Firefox web browser, visit this page: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
For your Safari web browser, visit this page: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en
For any other web browser, go to the official web pages of the web browser.
More information about cookies
You can also learn more about cookies by visiting the following third-party sites:
All about cookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
Online Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/